Tempt your taste buds with the tropical flavor of fresh mango. Each bite of this brightly-colored fruit is deliciously sweet and juicy. Ask an adult to help you make these Tropical S’mores.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
8 Weis Quality Marshmallows
8 Weis Quality Soft Molasses Cookies
1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- BROIL marshmallows with the oven door open until the marshmallows are golden brown, about 1-2 minutes; MONITOR closely. Or over an outdoor grill, TOAST marshmallows until golden brown on the outside and soft on the inside.
- PLACE two marshmallows on each cookie.
- TOP with mango slices and remaining cookies.
- DRIZZLE with caramel sauce and SPRINKLE with coconut and sliced almonds if desired.
Need more ways to eat mango?
- Blend it with orange juice, pineapple, ice and half a banana to make a smoothie.
- Press mango chunks onto a popsicle stick and freeze.
- Grill cubed mango to use as a topping for low-fat vanilla ice cream.
- Add dried mango slices to your favorite trail mix.
- Slice and eat it by the forkful!
Powered by Facebook Comments